This privacy notice outlines how we collect, use and protect your personal information and your rights in relation to your information.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- Name, place of work, position
- Contact information including email address
- Postal address
- Financial Data
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To respond to your enquiries.
- To send you information relevant to the purpose of our business.
- To improve our business and the service and/or products we provide
- We do not collect or compile personal data for release to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes or host mailings on behalf of third parties.
- We must have a legal reason to process your personal information.
Financial Data means the data we use to process your payments for your orders including your payment card details. We do not store or process your card details ourselves, they are processed and stored via our contracted third party service provider.
INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETENTION
We will keep your personal information for at least as long as we have a relationship with you. When deciding how long to keep your personal information after our relationship with you has ended, we take into account our legal, regulatory and professional obligations.
We do not store your financial data ourselves, they are processed via our contracted third party service provider and only for the purpose/order for which the information is provided.
In the event that you have cause for complaint please contact us.